Reporting highway problems (inc potholes)

There is a useful tool on the Cambridgeshire County Council website which can be used to report potholes as well as most other issues on the public highway such as flooding, trees, public rights of way and road lines.

The link for the site is below

Please note, this is the preferred method of reporting issues